Student Records

  • A request for School Records is governed by the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), whereas Public Records Requests are governed by Florida Statute. A request by parents for access to the education records of their children must be provided within a reasonable period of time, but not more than forty-five days after the request has been made.

    Current Student Records
    Student Records Requests including transcripts are available if you attend a public school in the School District of Manatee County. Questions about student records requests for students currently attending a public school in the School District of Manatee County can be made by contacting the school in which the student is enrolled.

    Archived Student Records and Transcripts
    Student Records Requests and transcripts are available if you attended a public school in the School District of Manatee County. If you have questions or the school you attended has closed, please contact Property Records/Records Management.

    Charter or Private School Student Records
    If you attended a Charter school or Private school in Manatee County, please contact them directly for your records.