2020/2021 Hardship Transfers

  • 2020-2021 Hardship Transfer Form is only available through the
    Focus Parent Portal 
    (requires Google Chrome).

    • Already have a parent portal account:
      • Login
      • Click "Forms" and Select 2020/2021 Hardship Application
      • Select your child ('Select One') and review the address, email and phone information.
        *Any missing or incorrect data? Please exit the application and contact your school's registrar to request the data can be updated. Missing or incorrect data may affect the outcome of your application.
    • DO NOT have a parent portal account:
      • If actively enrolled in a Manatee County School you will need your child’s student ID number (may obtain from last report card or by contacting your school).
        1. Go to parent portal registration page 
        2. Select "I DO NOT have an Account Registered on the Parent Portal Registration" 
        3. Login to your Parent Portal Account and select “I would like to ADD A CHILD who is already enrolled” to access your child(ren)'s focus dashboard.
           *This is a two step process that requires verification of identity at your child's school of enrollment or with the Office of Student Assignment.
      • If NOT currently enrolled in the School District of Manatee County, the Office of Student Assignment must enroll your child in the applicant school in order to be linked to your child and have access to the hardship application through Focus.

    La solicitud de dificultades para el año escolar 2020-21 ya está disponible.

    Para enviar una Solicitud de dificultades, debe estar vinculado a su estudiante en Focus Parent Portal.

    La Solicitud de dificultades se puede encontrar en el menú "Formularios".

    La Oficina de Asignación de Estudiantes (941-708-4971) pueden ayudarlo con esto.

    Comments (-1)

  • Student Transfers (2019-2020 school year only)

    Families who are new to Manatee County, have moved out of zone but want to remain enrolled at their current school, or who want to transfer schools or districts during the current school year, may submit a Hardship Request Form if their zone-assigned school poses a hardship. Transfer approval is based on space availability, demonstration of genuine need and student history.

    You may obtain a Hardship Request Form by clicking on the Hardship Form in the "Forms" list on this page, requesting a printed form at your current school, or at the Office of Student Assignment.

    For more information or details on the hardship request process, please contact the Office of Student Assignment via email at studentassignment@manateeschools.net or call (941) 708-4971.