Contact Dr. Vickie Williams for questions or information.
To provide Professional Development that prepares instructional leaders for the District’s Assistant Principal Pool.
FL Certified, Master’s of Education Leadership, Passed FELE, 3 years Highly Effective and 3 Recommendations including Principal. Applicants must be employees of SDMC.
Year-long Program with face-to-face and Online Components.
Inservice Points: 60+
Application Process: Note Only Complete Applications will be accepted.
In-County Applications Require:
2. Current Teaching Certificate
3. Master degree or higher, which designates Educational Leadership, Administration, or Administration/Supervision
4. Certificate of Passing the FELE (Florida Educational Leadership Exam)
5. Resume that shows five (5) years of teaching experience
6. Recommendation Form
a) Request submission of three (3) recommendation forms; one must be from an immediate supervisor.
(Applicants who have transferred to a new supervisor within one calendar year may provide a Recommendation from their previous supervisor.)
b) Letters of Recommendation are also accepted but not required.
7. Evaluation (last 2 years)