Assistant Principal Pool
Program Contact: Dr. Melinda Lundy
To be eligible for and apply for an Assistant Principal positions, you MUST be a member of the Assistant Principal Pool.
Membership in the pool is valid for three years and must be updated prior to the end of the expiry year.
If membership is not renewed, reapplication to and completion of the Aspiring Leaders Program is required.
Out-of-County/Out-of-State/Former District Administrator Applications require:
- Out Of County Matrix
- Current Florida Professional Educator Certificate with Educational Leadership or a FLDOE Statement of Eligibility
- Master's degree or higher, which designates Educational Leadership, Administration, or Administration/Supervisor
- Resume that shows five (5) years of teaching experience
- Recommendation Form
- a) Request submission of three (3) recommendation forms; one must be from an immediate supervisor
- b) Letter of Recommendation are also accepted but not required
- Evaluations (last 2 years)
- Evidence of Aspiring Leaders Program or acting Assistant Principal