Unfortunately, the following activities do not count toward community service. Please note: This not an all-inclusive list.
If you have any questions, please see Mrs. Durshimer in Student Service during lunch or before or after school.
Activities for the sole benefit of a religious house of worship and its congregation:
- Praise team
- Religious teaching
- Community outreach (recruiting membership)
- Canned foods
- Locks of Love
- Blood donations
Extra-curricular activity (school related and non-school related) requirements:
- Performances (plays, concerts, recitals, games, etc.)
- Attendance at self-improvement workshops, training, conferences, competitions or travel.
- Court ordered community service
- Family related activities or service to family members (parents, grandparents, siblings, etc.), including step relations
- Fostering animals in the home
- Job shadowing
- Work that is compensated either financially or with some other material gain, including grades