Coaching Pool Requirements and Process
Program Contact: Amy Newman
Acceptance into the Coaching Pool is required in order to apply for Coaching positions in the District’s employment system.
Coaching Pool Candidates MUST meet the following qualifications:
- Current Florida Professional Educator Certificate
- Have 5 or more years of successful teaching experience
- Have a Masters in Education
- Be Reading Certified or Reading Endorsed
- Have experience conducting professional learning for peers/staff
- Have leadership Experience
To Apply for the Coaching Pool:
Along with the completed application be sure to include the following documents:
- An up-to-date Resume
- Recommendation Form completed by current administrator/principal
- Last two years of Evaluations
Applications are reviewed by the Professional Learning Director.
After Application Submission:
If approved, an interview will be scheduled.
Interviews are set-up based on available positions.
Notification will be within seven days prior to the interview.
If interview is rated successful, applicant will be notified that they have been added to the Coaching Pool.