Property Records / Records Management FAQ

  • How can I obtain my records?
    Click here to submit a request via our online ordering system. You will be required to upload a copy of a valid state-issued driver's license or photo ID. If you do not have a valid ID, you will need to upload a notarized Identity Verification Form.

    Can I pick up my records at your office?
    Our physical office is not open to the public at this time. We cannot accommodate in-person record requests or pick ups. All requests must be placed through our online ordering system.

    How long will it take to receive my records?
    Please allow 2-3 business days to process transcript requests. Other record types may take additional time to process. Records will be processed in the order received, and are sent electronically whenever possible. Electronic transmission is safe, secure and provides fast delivery. If electronic transmission is not possible, records will be mailed to the designated recipient. Please allow up to two weeks for delivery by USPS. 

    What if I need my records immediately?
    Requests are processed in the order that they are received. We strive to fulfill requests as quickly as possible, however, we cannot guarantee same day service. There is no “rush” option. Please order early enough to allow ample time for order processing and delivery. To avoid delays and ensure the fastest processing time, please make sure the information provided on your order form is accurate and complete, and be sure that you have uploaded a legible copy of your ID or notarized Identity Verification Form.

    Is there a fee for obtaining my records?
    Yes. Click here for a complete list of available record types and associated fees.  

    I don’t have a credit card. How can I pay for my order?
    Payment options include credit/debit cards, as well as Amazon Pay. Amazon Pay allows you to pay using a credit/debit card or bank account that is linked to your Amazon account. Alternatively, you can purchase a prepaid credit/debit card at most banks or stores that sell gift cards. We do not accept cash, checks or money orders. 

    How do I check the status of my order?
    You can check status anytime via the Order Tracker. You will receive email updates at the email address provided during the order process. To avoid processing delays, please respond promptly to any requests for additional information. 

    Can I request someone else's records?
    We can only release records for children under the age of 18 to the parent. Please contact the school the child is currently attending, as these records are only located at the school. Students and alumni who are 18 or older may request that their records be sent to a third party via our online ordering system. 

    We can release directory information, which this District has defined as (1) Student's name; (2) Electronic mail address; (3) Photograph, video, film or other likeness; (4) Date and place of birth; (5) major field of study; (6) Dates of attendance; (7) Grade level; (8) Participation in officially recognized activities and sports; (9) Weight and height of athletic team members; (10) Degrees, honors, and awards received; and (11) the most recent school attended. Directory information can be disclosed without parental consent.

    What kind of records are available to me?
    We can provide a school transcript if you attended a School District of Manatee County school. We also provide immunization records, if available, and verification of birthdate for students with graduation/intended graduation dates of 1986 to present. Please note, we do not keep copies of original birth certificates. Click here for a complete list of available record types and associated fees.

    GED records can be obtained directly from the Florida Department of Education website.

    Can I get a copy of my high school diploma?
    No. Only one diploma is issued at graduation. We do not keep copies of that diploma. Your transcript has your graduation date on it, and schools and employers will accept this as verification of graduation.

    I’m a registrar at a different school district. How do I request records for a student that transferred to my district?
    If you have a Scribbles K-12 Transfer account, just login and place the request. If you need to create an account, please follow the instructions for District-to-District Requests.

    When are you open?
    Although our physical office is not open to the public, our staff is available Monday through Thursday, from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. to fulfill record requests and assist customers via phone and email. We are closed weekends, holidays and designated school breaks. You may order records 24 hours a day using the online ordering system.

    What if I still have questions?
    If you have an order in progress, you can send us a message or voicemail via Order Tracker. You can also reach us by calling 941-708-8800 (option 5), or via email at