School Support Center (SSC)
The School Support Center (SSC) is home to approximately 165 school District employees which make up over two dozen departments including:
- Communications/Family and Community Engagement
- Deputy Superintendent of Operations
- Deputy Superintendent of Instructional Services
- Elementary School Education
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Office of Professional Standards
- School Board
- Secondary School Education
In addition, the SSC offers nine conference rooms that may be reserved by any school District employee.
School Board Meetings are held in the SSC Board Room on the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of every month.