The 21st CCLC Grant supports the creation of community learning centers that provide academic enrichment opportunities during non-school hours for children, particularly students who attend high-poverty and low-performing schools. The program is free, no cost to students or their families, and helps students meet state and local standards in core academic subjects, such as reading and math, offers students a broad array of enrichment activities that can complement their regular academic programs, and offers literacy and other educational services to the families of participating children.
- Remedial Education and Academic Enrichment
- Reading, Math and Science
- Homework Help
- The Arts and Music Education through Cultural Awareness
- Physical Education and Recreational Activities
- STEM – Science, Technology, Engineering and Math
- Project Based Learning
- Programs that promote parental involvement and family literacy
Our program starts after school at 3:20 pm to 6:20pm.
For more information or to enroll, please contact our program coordinator, Mr. Craig Drinko, at (941) 741-3319. We urge our families and parents to take advantage of this wonderful opportunity to complement the regular academic program offered at Manatee Elementary.