- A Cambridge diploma is a qualification recognized internationally by universities and employers.
- The Cambridge curriculum is internationally benchmarked and used in over 10,000 schools in more than 160 countries.
- On average, Cambridge students have a higher university freshman year GPA than those coming from other acceleration programs.
- Students passing Cambridge exams are guaranteed college credit at all Florida public universities.
Why Cambridge in middle school?
- Cambridge courses in middle school prepare students for the AICE diploma in high school.
- Students can earn high school credits in middle school.
- Students have the opportunity to work as part of a cohort as they progress through middle school.
- The Cambridge curriculum in middle school develops skills in cooperative learning and critical thinking that are connected to the academically diverse, global environment of today.