2019-2020 Hardship Transfer Request

Students who are new to Manatee County, have moved out of zone but want to remain enrolled at their current school or who want to transfer schools or districts during the current school year (19/20) may submit a Hardship Request Form if their zone assigned school poses a hardship. Transfer approval is based on space availability, demonstration of genuine need and student history.   Click here to access the current school year (19/20) hardship request form.


Hardship transfer requests received by the Office of Student Assignment after the start of the school year, 8/12/2019, are being held for monthly review to consider enrollment to the requested school in the second semester of the 19/20 school year. Requests for  moved and want to remain, private school enrolled, charter school enrolled, or new to the county are reviewed daily.