- Lakewood Ranch HS
JAN. 17 "LAKEWOOD LIVE" TV ANNOUNCEMENT HIGHLIGHTS
Here are the highlights from the Friday, Nov. 30 edition of the “Lakewood Live” TV announcements -
- The last day to order a yearbook is Jan. 20. To place an order, go to yearbookordercenter.com and use the code 2060
- The Mustangs for Kids dance marathon is next Saturday, Jan. 26 from 5-10 p.m. in the cafeteria. Starting next Monday, you can sign up for $10 in the cafeteria.
- This week seniors can see Candice DeLazzer about Golden Herald information. Winners and runners-up both get scholarship opportunities.
- The JROTC precision rifle team competed on Wednesday and both teams got second place overall. All of our shooters got awards but two of the top three shooters were our own, senior Monica Lozano and sophomore Tanner Pollock
- Seniors who don’t have ID’s can pick them up during all lunches in the cafeteria, starting next Tuesday and Thursday.
The School District of Manatee County makes every effort to ensure that published information is accurate and current. However, the District makes no claims, promises, or guarantees about the absolute accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the contents of this website, and expressly disclaims liability for errors and omissions in the content of this website. Any person or entity that relies on any information obtained from this system does so at his or her own risk. Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail regarding official business to the District or any of its employees. Instead, contact the District or individual employee by phone or in writing.