- Lakewood Ranch HS
JAN. 25"LAKEWOOD LIVE" ANNOUNCEMENT HIGHLIGHTS
Here are the highlights from the Friday, Nov. 30 edition of the “Lakewood Live” TV announcements -
- Saturday from 5-10 p.m. is the Mustangs for Kids Dance Marathon. Registration in school was $10 and it will be $20 registration to pay at the door. There will be many fun events there such as an escape room, free food, video games, and pie a teacher.
- On Wednesday, Feb. 6, there will be ACT test practice in the cafeteria. To sign up, register online.
- From 4:30-6:30 p.m. on Jan. 30 there will be a FAFSA workshop in the media center. This workshop is for seniors only.
- Also, the MTC senior tour field trip on February fifth, for any undecided seniors. If you are interested on going on that field trip the forms are in the room 610.
- Lacrosse tryouts take place Monday and Tuesday. Both boys and girls tryouts will be in the back-practice fields, the boy's tryout is at 4. And the girl's tryout starts at 3:15, bring all the equipment that is necessary and make sure you have all the paper work that is needed.
- Interested in Baseball? Tryout are the 28th at three in the baseball field. Make sure you have all the paper work you need, or they won't let you try out.
The School District of Manatee County makes every effort to ensure that published information is accurate and current. However, the District makes no claims, promises, or guarantees about the absolute accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the contents of this website, and expressly disclaims liability for errors and omissions in the content of this website. Any person or entity that relies on any information obtained from this system does so at his or her own risk. Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail regarding official business to the District or any of its employees. Instead, contact the District or individual employee by phone or in writing.