- Lakewood Ranch HS
JAN. 31 "LAKEWOOD LIVE" ANNOUNCEMENT HIGHLIGHTS
Here are the highlights from the Friday, Nov. 30 edition of the “Lakewood Live” TV announcements -
- On Feb. 6, which is an early-out, we are offering a Practice ACT Test in the LRHS cafeteria.
- The MTC Senior Tour Field Trip takes place on Feb. 5 for any undecided seniors. The field trip form is available in Room 610.
- If you picked up a Golden Herald application and did not turn it in on Friday, please return it to Candy DeLazzer as soon as possible! There are still openings for applicants in the categories of Athletics, Art, Business, Computers, English, Foreign Language, Journalism, Science, Social Science, Speech and Vocational.
- The Mustangs Players invite you to come see “You’re a Good Man Charlie Brown: The Musical.” Show dates are Feb. 8, 9, 15, and 16 at 7:30 p.m. The two matinees are on the Feb. 9 and 16 at 2 p.m. Tickets range from $5-$20 and can be purchased through the cast and crew or at the door.
- Jan. 31 is senior night for the boys wrestling team! Make sure to be in the LRHS gym at 6 p.m. for JV and 7 p.m. for varsity.
- The boys varsity soccer team faces Riverview tonight at 7 p.m. in a district game here at the Ranch.
- On Feb. 1 the boy's JV and varsity basketball team travels to Manatee. The teams will play at 6 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. respectively.
The School District of Manatee County makes every effort to ensure that published information is accurate and current. However, the District makes no claims, promises, or guarantees about the absolute accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the contents of this website, and expressly disclaims liability for errors and omissions in the content of this website. Any person or entity that relies on any information obtained from this system does so at his or her own risk. Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail regarding official business to the District or any of its employees. Instead, contact the District or individual employee by phone or in writing.