- Lakewood Ranch HS
FEB. 13 "LAKEWOOD LIVE" ANNOUNCEMENT HIGHLIGHTS
Here are the highlights from the Wednesday, Feb. 13 edition of the “Lakewood Live” TV announcements -
- Sophomores interested in being part of next year's Junior Advisory Board should pick up an application in Mrs. Phelps' room 567. They are due by Wednesday, Feb. 20
- The school play “You’re a Good Man Charlie Brown” has their next shows on Feb. 15 and 16 at night with a matinee performance on Feb. 16. You can buy tickets from any cast or crew member, or at the table at lunch.
- The Mustangs Capella students received a Superior rating in solo and ensemble this past Saturday. They will be headed to states in late March.
- The Golden Herald recommendation letter is due Thursday in Mrs. Delazzer’s room
- Tonight, the boys varsity basketball team heads to district semifinals against Venice here at the Ranch at 7:30 p.m.
The School District of Manatee County makes every effort to ensure that published information is accurate and current. However, the District makes no claims, promises, or guarantees about the absolute accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the contents of this website, and expressly disclaims liability for errors and omissions in the content of this website. Any person or entity that relies on any information obtained from this system does so at his or her own risk. Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail regarding official business to the District or any of its employees. Instead, contact the District or individual employee by phone or in writing.