- Lakewood Ranch HS
FEB. 20 "LAKEWOOD LIVE" ANNOUNCEMENT HIGHLIGHTS
Here are the highlights from the Wednesday, Feb. 20 edition of the “Lakewood Live” TV announcements -
- There is an astronomy club meeting is taking place today afterschool in room 618. Anyone interested in joining is welcome to come.
- The application to be on Junior Advisory Board next year are due today.
- Sophomores and juniors that received National Honor Society applications and are interested in joining, please turn in forms today in portable 917.
- Prom ticket sales start next Monday, March 25. Senior tickets are $60 and Junior tickets are $70. Ticket sales END on Thursday, March 14. If you have any school debit, that must be paid to the school bookkeepers prior to purchasing a ticket. If you want to bring a non-Lakewood ranch student as your guest to prom, you must fill out the guest form before buying their ticket.
- The varsity wrestling team has their Districts tournaments this Thursday and Friday at 7 p.m.
The School District of Manatee County makes every effort to ensure that published information is accurate and current. However, the District makes no claims, promises, or guarantees about the absolute accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the contents of this website, and expressly disclaims liability for errors and omissions in the content of this website. Any person or entity that relies on any information obtained from this system does so at his or her own risk. Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail regarding official business to the District or any of its employees. Instead, contact the District or individual employee by phone or in writing.