- Lakewood Ranch HS
MARCH 1 "LAKEWOOD LIVE" ANNOUNCEMENT HIGHLIGHTS
Here are the highlights from the Wednesday, March 1 edition of the “Lakewood Live” TV announcements -
- The LRHS Spring Carnival will be on March 16th from noon to 6 p.m. in celebration of the 20th anniversary of the school. Come down for fun games, food, and activities!
- If you are a sophomore or junior, you may be eligible for a scholarship by signing up for the ACT for the April, June, or July 2019 US national test dates. Eligible students may also enter by mail and more information about the scholarship is available online
- Tonight at 6:45 p.m. the boys varsity basketball team competes in their regional final against East Lake
- The boys varsity lacrosse team defeated SMA 17 to 5 and the girls varsity lacrosse team also won 24 to 5
- If any student needs community service hours, they can volunteer at the track meet this Saturday. Forms are located at Student Services and they'll need to be there by 9:30 a.m.
The School District of Manatee County makes every effort to ensure that published information is accurate and current. However, the District makes no claims, promises, or guarantees about the absolute accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the contents of this website, and expressly disclaims liability for errors and omissions in the content of this website. Any person or entity that relies on any information obtained from this system does so at his or her own risk. Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail regarding official business to the District or any of its employees. Instead, contact the District or individual employee by phone or in writing.