Pursuant to Florida State Statute and School Board Policy 2520, the adoption of instructional materials must be made available to the parents of public school students and residents of Manatee County 20 calendar days prior to the adoption by the School Board.
Instructional Materials Process
• Publishers are reviewed by the State Board of Education before selection by the District.
• Vendors present print and digital materials to be evaluated by the District Instructional Materials Adoption Committee (School Administrators, Teachers, Parents, and Community Members).
• Instructional Materials are presented, reviewed, and evaluated by school administrators.
• Materials are available for in-person view at a date and location to be announced.
• Surveys are sent to all applicable school site instructional employees for review of final committee selections.
Textbook Adoption for ELA 3-12 & Mathematics K-12
The School Board Approved the ELA 3-12 & Mathematics K-12 Textbook Adoption for the 2022-2023 School Year during their April 12, 2022 meeting.
Instructional Materials Public Digital Sample Access
ELA Grades 3-5
Benchmark Education Company - Benchmark Advance
After Sign in, click "Library". To view student texts, select grade levels 3-5.
ELA Grades 6-12
McGraw Hill Education Company - Florida StudySync
After log in, click "6-8 StudySync Florida Middle School" tile or "9-12 StudySync Florida High School" tile.
To view student texts, click "CORE ELA" on the top navigation bar, and select grade number in the grey bar underneath.
Math Grades K-5
Savvas Learning Company - enVision Florida B.E.S.T. Mathematics
Kindergarten | Grade 1 | Grade 2 | Grade 3 | Grade 4 | Grade 5
No username or password is needed.
Select “Expand all” to see all units of study under each grade level.
Math Grades 6-12
CENGAGE Learning - Big Ideas Learning
Username: No username is needed.