WELCOME MHS SENIORS!
Senior Class Sponsor: Mrs. Kaminski-Beyer
WELCOME CLASS OF 2021
As the new school year gets underway, information related to graduation will be posted here. Be sure to check this page often.
SENIORS - order your CAP & GOWN!!!
Be sure to watch the Herff Jones Video explaining Cap & Gown orders for this year - posted on the Class of 2021 Schoology page. You should have received your order brochure from your Gov/Econ class the week of November 2, 2020. If you are an eLearning student, you can drop by and pick up a brochure in our front office.
Graduation is Thursday, June 3 @ Hawkins Stadium @8:00pm
- Herff Jones will be on campus in April to deliver graduation announcements and other ordered items. They will set up in the back media room facing the courtyard. If you placed an order, please stop by to pick up your items.
- Cap/Gown Pick Up: May 13th, drive thru @ 7:00pm, Theiler Way. You will receive your cap/gown and graduation tickets on this day. You must clear all debt with bookkeeping and pay senior fee online prior to cap and gown pick up. This includes textbooks/laptops: May 10-14
eLearner seniors return everything to the bookkeeping window from 7:15 to 2:45. Brick/mortar seniors return everything to the bookkeeping half door from 7:15-2:45.
- Graduation Rehearsal: There will be no graduation rehearsal. Seniors will report to the track and field the day of graduation by 6:45pm.
- Graduation Tickets: As of March 2nd, each graduate will receive 2 graduation tickets for their guests. Extra tickets are not available at this time. You will be notified if this changes.
- Graduation will be streamed live.
- Graduation Dress Code: Young ladies should wear light colored dresses or dress paints. Dark colors or prints will show through your red gowns. Young men should wear plain white collared shirts or polos with dress pants. Please no tennis shoes, high heels, flip flops, jeans or t-shirts.
Want to win a Diploma Frame or MHS Blanket?
There will be a drawing and two lucky winners from your class will win! To be included in the drawing, simply register to join our Manatee High Alumni Association at https://www.manateehighalumni.com/
Senior Week Activities - don't miss the fun! Click here to see all details
Do You Need to Order a Transcript?
All transcripts are ordered on-line at
Seniors - as you plan for "life after high school", one very important step is to complete the FAFSA - Free Application for Federal Student Aid. Even if you don't know what college you will attend, or even if you are going to college, you should fill out the FAFSA. It will determine if you qualify for federal grants, loans or work study. Don't think you can afford college? Complete the FAFSA and see if you might get a grant! Federal financial aid can be used at any accredited college in the US - including Manatee Technical College and State College of Florida.
The FAFSA opened October 1, 2020. Need assistance? Attend one of the "virtual" workshops January - April. Click here to learn more and for the Zoom link.
In addition to FAFSA, all seniors should complete the Florida Financial Aid Application to be considered for state grants, including Florida Bright Futures. It only takes a few minutes but should be done before graduation. A "how to apply" video was posted in the Class of 2021 Schoology page. Learn more here.
And seniors, check the MHS Scholarship List weekly for available scholarships. Apply for as many as you can! The list is on the College and Career Center page of this website.