College and Career Center
Thank you for visiting the College & Career Center!
The goal of the CCC is to provide students with information and resources to assist them with planning their future after high school. Whether a student chooses to attend a four-year college/university, a state college, a technical college, or enter the workforce, this site will include helpful resources.
The College and Career Center supports students and families to access resources, explore opportunities and work collaboratively on:
- Career pathways
- College exploration and applications
- College Fair and Career Fair
- SAT/ACT testing
- FAFSA and Financial aid
Students should visit the CCC early and often throughout their high school career, as waiting until senior year to start investigating post-secondary options can be extremely stressful! Students can seek assistance and support in post-secondary exploration and planning based on their individual ambitions, goals, talents and dreams.
Please contact Mrs. Anges in the Guidance Office to answer any questions you might have.
College & Career Advisor
941-741-3366 ext. 36022
The 2023-24 FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) application is OPEN, so APPLY NOW! Seniors who qualify may receive federal aid (FREE money) to pay for college.
Prepare in advance:
- Use the link below to create an FSA ID (Federal Student Aid) NOW
- Ask parent/guardian to have 2021 Federal Income Tax Return and W-2 available
College Admissions Matrix
- Teen Health Educator Program - Click here for flyer
- UnidosNow LeadNow - Join to engage with peers, develop leadership skills, prepare for college/career readiness, and find volunteer opportunities