College and Career Center
Thank you for visiting the College & Career Center!
The goal of the CCC is to provide students with information and resources to assist them with planning their future after high school. Whether a student chooses to attend a four-year college/university, a state college, a technical college, or enter the workforce, this site will include helpful resources.
The College and Career Center supports students and families to access resources, explore opportunities and work collaboratively on:
- Career pathways
- College exploration and applications
- College Fair and Career Fair
- SAT/ACT testing
- FAFSA and Financial aid
Students should visit the CCC early and often throughout their high school career, as waiting until senior year to start investigating post-secondary options can be extremely stressful! Students can seek assistance and support in post-secondary exploration and planning based on their individual ambitions, goals, talents and dreams.
Please contact Mrs. Roberts in the Guidance Office to answer any questions you might have.
College & Career Advisor
941-741-3366 ext. 36022
The 2023-24 FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) application is OPEN so APPLY NOW! Seniors who qualify may receive federal aid (FREE money) to pay for college.
Prepare in advance:
- Use the link below to create an FSA ID (Federal Student Aid) NOW
- Ask parent/guardian to have 2021 Federal Income Tax Return and W-2 available
New College has a Guaranteed Admission Partnership with Southeast High for seniors who meet the minimum admissions requirements on the SAT or ACT and GPA. See the attached flyer for criteria and details.
College Admissions Matrix
- Teen Health Educator Program - Click here for flyer
- UnidosNow LeadNow - Join to engage with peers, develop leadership skills, prepare for college/career readiness, and find volunteer opportunities
- Stuff the Bus - Sunday, October 23rd - Click here for individual volunteer registration