Testing at BRHS
- September 14th – September 25th – FAST and EOC retakes for any junior or senior in need of a graduation requirement.
- October 26th – SAT (non-college reportable) for SENIORS needing graduation requirement
- November 6th – 7th – ACT (non-college reportable) for SENIORS needing graduation requirement
- PSAT (Preliminary SAT):
- Thursday, October 26th … there are no makeup days.
- This year the test is DIGITAL!
- Free for all 10th graders on campus; $20 fee for juniors (cash or check only – checks payable to “BRHS”).
- Optional test, not required. 10th grade students choosing to opt-out must submit the opt-out form to the Testing Coordinator by October 5th, 2023. Any junior wanting to take the PSAT needs to register by September 29th.
FAST PM Parent Access:
Parents of ninth and tenth graders, you can now view your child’s FAST progress monitoring report online. Visit the testing tab under parents & students on the BRHS website for more information.
Testing Contact Information:
Testing Coordinator: Ms. Kristen Toomey
Phone: 941-751-8230 ext. 31075