Required Online Athletic Clearance
1. Visit AthleticClearance.com. Click on the Florida Picture.
2. Click on “Create an Account” and follow steps. Or Sign in if you have previously created an account. Watch tutorial video if help is needed.
3. Register. PARENTS register with valid email username and password.
4. Login using your email address that you registered with.
5. Select “Start Clearance Here” to start the process.
6. Choose the School Year in which the student plans to participate (Example: Football in Sept 2023 would be the 2023-2024 School Year).
Choose the School at which the student attends and will participate in Athletics. Choose Sport. *You can also “Add New Sport” if a multi-sport athlete. Electronic signatures will be applied to the additional sports/activities *(Make sure you click on all the sports that your student athlete might participate in during the school year).
Braden River High School Bradenton, Florida 34203 (941) 751-8230 x31045 Matt Nesser, Athletic Director
7. Complete all required fields for: -Student Information (Educational History) -Parent/Legal Guardian Information -Medical History -Signature Forms -Files (Upload all forms here, EL2 Physical).
Please contact the Athletic Director for further instructions regarding additional forms for Non-Traditional Students. *(If you have gone through the AthleticClearance.com process before, you will select the Student and Parent/Guardian from the drop down menu on those pages)
8. Once you reach the Confirmation Message you have completed the process.
9. All of this data will be electronically filed with your school’s athletic department for review