Class of 2021
Welcome Class of 2021!
Check back here throughout the year for important information and updates!
Sweatshirts are ready for pickup!
Senior Sweatshirts are here! Come and pick yours up on Friday, Feb. 19th between 7:00-7:30am in the courtyard next to the Media Center, or after school from 2:35-3:00pm after school (next to the flagpole out front of school).
Senior Fee due!
This week, Feb. 8-12, is the third window to make your Senior fee payment if you have not already! The final window is March 22-26th. Check the Senior webpage for more information. Payment can be made to Mrs. Rodriguez before or after school, or during the day with notice given first. $90, cash or check only. DO NOT LEAVE payment, it must be processed in person and you need to be given a receipt. Parents are welcome to drop off payment to the school as well (be sure to call or email Mrs. Rodriguez in advance to notify when you are coming).
T-Shirt pickup alert!
If you were not able to grab your Senior t-shirt and lanyard on the last pick up day, SAB will have another pick up day this Friday, January 29th. Come grab your items before school from 7:00am-7:30am at the tables to the right of the Media Center in the courtyard, or after school from 2:30pm-3:00pm at the tables set up to the left of the flag poles out in front of the school. All students may pickup during either of these times, including E-Learners and Dual-enrolled students. Email Mrs. Rodriguez with any questions.
College Financial Aide alert!
Seniors, check out the attached flyer here for information on our upcoming FAFSA workshops for parents and students! Free money for college! Help with the process! You can get it all at one of our live ZOOM workshops!
We also have a FAFSA challenge happening with incentives (MONEY, folks!) for completing your financial aide process! Check out the flyer here !!
The Yearbook staff would like to give the class of 2021 the opportunity to choose Senior Quotes for your yearbook! On Tuesday, January 19th Seniors on campus will be given a form in your first period to record your Senior Quote, along with any clubs or other school organizations you're a part of. E-Learners will be emailed this form to their school email.
So, this means you all need to spend some time this week thinking of what YOU want to say. No inappropriate messages will be accepted. All inappropriate material will be tossed out and replaced with a generic quote. Remember seniors, your words matter! Make it memorable!
Click the link here to access the form ONLY if you did not turn this in to your first period teacher, or you did not receive an email with the link.
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to Mrs. Reid in the Media Center.
Senior Event Alert!!
Seniors, get here early Friday morning, January 8th, and come see your Senior Advisory Board members in the courtyard, next to the Media Center! They will be there with delicious, fresh donuts, your senior t-shirts, and lanyards! Be sure to arrive with enough time- no late passes will be issued! We will be there starting at 7am!
**E-learners, dual-enrolled students, and full time SCF/MTC students- you are welcome to stop by between 7am-7:30am to participate, but be on the lookout for a second pickup day for your t-shirts and lanyards in the next few days!
Check out our Senior Parent and Student Information video below!
This video will answer all of your questions regarding Senior year. We have also attached a PDF copy of the presentation you see in the video below in our "Important Senior Forms" section, so that you can access all of the helpful links and information mentioned in the video!
There are four opportunities per year to make the Senior fee payment. Seniors may pay the $90 fee in one lump sum, or break it up into installments over the remaining four windows to pay. Payment can be made in the form of cash or check, and must be given to Mrs. Rodriguez in Room 118C before or after school.
The remaining windows to pay the Senior fee are:
- February 8-12
- March 22-26
Class Rings and Graduation Announcement orders!
- Herff Jones will be on campus Tuesday, Dec. 1 and Thursday Dec. 2 during all lunch periods to collect order forms and size students for rings! Don't miss out!
- Want to check out the catalogs? You can place your whole order online this year! See the links below for all your Graduation item resources!
- View the Herff Jones video for Senior Graduation Announcements and items
- View the Herff Jones videos for Ring ordering in both English and Spanish here: English https://youtu.be/pqNJW7oPSbE Spanish https://youtu.be/w38CxawoYmE
Senior Information Forms
Senior information forms were distributed through all Social Studies classes for both on-campus and eLearning students. A copy of the form can be found on the Seniors 2021 Schoology page, or at the Important Links section below!
- This form must be filled out and returned to Senior Sponsor Mrs. Rodriguez if students would like an appropriately sized t-shirt and sweatshirt!
- Herff Jones Cap & Gown sizing information must be collected from all Seniors this year. To access the digital form and submit your information, text CONTACT to 70934.
Want to get up-to-date reminders?
- All Seniors can check out the BRHS Class of 2021 Schoology page for updates and alerts!
- Sign up for Remind text messages for the most up-to-date information! Text @kef3k2 to 81010 to register!
Important Senior Forms:
Check out this digital PDF version of our Parent Information video. This will offer all of the information from the video, including the important hyperlinks and sites that our staff references throughout the presentation.
Senior Pictures & Yearbook Information
Senior Picture Update: Seniors, it is time to start thinking about booking those yearbook pictures!
- The last day for all Seniors to be photographed is December 19th. You can book your photos with Cady Studios at their Tampa studio. Additional information can always be found in the links above.
- We do have ONE additional day left for Seniors to book photos on campus Tuesday, December 8th. You will need to book these through Cady Studios at the contact information below.
Contact Cady Studios directly at 904-880-7455 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Email Mrs. Reid with any additional questions regarding yearbook photo deadlines or submissions at email@example.com
Interested in buying a yearbook ad/dedication for your 2021 yearbook? Deadline is December 17th!
Click here to order yearbook ads/dedications.