Unfortunately, the following activities do not count toward community service. Please note: This not an all-inclusive list.
If you have any questions, please see Mr. Champagne or Ms. Brigg during lunch in the cafeteria or before and after school in student services.
Activities for the sole benefit of a religious house of worship and it's congregation:
- Praise team
- Religious teaching
- Community outreach
- Canned foods
- Locks of Love
- Blood donations
Extra-curricular activity (school related and non-school related) requirements:
- Performances / recitals / games
- Community theater rehearsals / performances
- Attendance at self-improvement workshops, training, conferences, competitions or travel.
- Court ordered community service
- Family related activities or service to family members (parents, grandparents, siblings, etc.) including step relations
- Fostering animals in the home
- Job shadowing
- Work that is compensated either financially or with some other material gain, including grades