Manatee Libraries has partnered with the School District of Manatee County to offer an “All-Access Pass” to more than 50,000 students enrolled in Manatee County public schools.
Under the All-Access Pass program, Kindergarten through 12th grade students will have access to public library resources including one million books, more than 2,000 periodicals, and over 150 newspapers. Online resources include e-books, e-audiobooks, and research databases. In addition, students can also receive help with schoolwork through one-on-one tutoring using Tutor.com, or practicing a new language using MangoLanguages.com.
How to Use the All-Access Pass
Middle and High school students may scan their ID badges or enter their student ID number manually at the library or online. Elementary student ID numbers can be found in FOCUS.
By default, All-Access Pass accounts are setup:
- Library Login = SDMC student ID
- Personal reading history is not saved
- Pickup location = Downtown Bradenton Library, 1301 Barcarrota Blvd. W, Bradenton, FL 34205
You may login at https://manatee.polarislibrary.com and select “My Account” to:
- Change your PIN/Password
- Save your personal reading history
- Change your preferred pickup location
- Update your contact information