Submit a Public Comment
To enter your comments into the public record for an upcoming workshop or meeting, you may do so in one of the following ways:
Written comments may be submitted via email firstname.lastname@example.org. Comments should be typed and include the agenda topic, as well as the name and address of the person making the comment. Please submit your written comments in advance of the start of the workshop or meeting. Written comments submitted after the start of the session will become part of the public record for the next workshop or meeting.
You may deliver your comments in person at the School Board Chambers located at 215 Manatee Avenue West, Bradenton. If you choose this option, you must sign-up prior to the start of the session.
Public Comment Instructions
1) Before you begin speaking, please provide any handouts to the Agency Clerk.
2) Please identify yourself by your full legal name for the public record.
3) You have no more than three minutes to speak. Please stop speaking when the bell rings.
4) Florida Law requires all citizens to conduct themselves in an orderly fashion at a public meeting.
5) WARNING: Any individual who interferes with the expeditious or orderly process of a School Board meeting, will be subject to removal from the meeting pursuant to Section 1001.372(3) Florida Statues at the discretion of the Chair. At a minimum, an orderly fashion is deemed as (1) no profanity, (2) no vulgar language, and (3) no discourteous, disrespectful, or disparaging conduct.
Public Comment Sign-up
To speak in-person, click on the "Request to Speak" box below or sign-up in the lobby of the School Board Chambers. Sign-up closes at the start of each session.
The "Request to Speak" box will be available at least 7 days prior to the meeting date.