Manatee Virtual School (MVS)
The Manatee Virtual School (MVS) experience is quite different from typical K-12 education (School, Teacher, Classroom, Schedules etc.), so it is extremely important that you read ALL of the information provided on these pages before making a decision about becoming a virtual student.
Manatee Virtual School English/Spanish PDF
STEP 1: Read the Manatee Virtual School PDF and Manatee School FAQ PDF (hyperlinks above)
STEP 2: Register Your Student
- Email Tami Hocker: email@example.com
- In the subject line, please indicate your child’s name, grade and current school (if currently enrolled in Manatee County).
- Dr. Hocker will respond by email and send you the enrollment forms if your student is eligible.
STEP 3: The parent/guardian returns the completed registration form and page 6 signature document from Handbook.
If you are new to Manatee County, you also need:
- A Birth Certificate
- Proof of Residency (Electric bill)
- Physical and Shot Documentation (within year of current date)
- Transcripts from former school(s)
ENROLLMENT WINDOW for Full Time Manatee Virtual - Fall 2022: Friday April 8 to Friday July 8th 2022. Please call 941-751-6550 ext 43069 for enrollment information. All applications MUST be submitted by Friday, July 8th 2022.