SDMC is now offering the WheresTheBusTM app to provide you with timely information about the location of your child’s bus, including when it will arrive at your stop.
The WheresTheBusTM app is free to SDMC families whose children ride the bus. The app is available on any device with Internet access (smartphone, tablet, personal computer, iPod)—and takes less than five minutes to install. Brief instructions are below, and detailed instructions follow.
At SDMC, our transportation team is committed to providing you with the best service. We hope your WheresTheBusTMparent app makes your household’s bus riding experience even more safe and convenient. If you have any questions about bus transportation, please call (941) 782-1BUS (1287).
Director of Transportation
To sign up:
- On a computer (not a mobile device) Go to WheresTheBus.com.
- On the Parent tab, click “Set up account”.
- Select “Manatee County, FL” from the drop-down button.
- Click Add Student, then enter Student Last Name and ID #, then Save.
- Next proceed to create your account.
- Next, from your mobile device, download and app. (Instructions will be automatically e-mailed to you after creating your account.)
WheresTheBus Time - Sequenced Screen Shots