Where's The Bus App
SDMC is offering the Where's The BusTM App to to help you track the location of your child’s bus, including when it will arrive at their stop.
The Where's The BusTM App is free and available for use with mobile devices (smartphone, tablet, personal computer, iPod) that have Internet access.
The app takes about five minutes to download and setup:
- Navigate to WheresTheBus.com on a desktop computer (not a mobile device).
- On the Parent tab, click “Set up account”.
- Select “Manatee County, FL” from the drop-down button.
- Click "Add Student".
- Enter Student Last Name and ID#
- Click "Save".
- Next, create an account.
- After you create an account, you will receive an email with instructions on how to download the app.
- Follow the emailed instructions to download the app on your mobile device.
Where's The Bus - Sequenced Screenshots
At SDMC, our Transportation team is committed to providing you with the best service. We hope the Where's The BusTM App makes riding the bus even more safe and convenient. If you have any questions about bus transportation, please call (941) 782-1BUS (1287).