- Breakfast is FREE for all students at all schools daily.
- Lunch prices are below.
- Manatee County cafeterias use an automated student accounting system. Each child is given an individual student account which tracks and records all payments received and all purchases made. This computerized system allows parents, as well as students, the flexibility to adjust these accounts to their individual needs.
- Account pre-payments are recommended and can be made as far in advance as you choose. Check with your student’s school for information on their payment procedure. Account payments can be made by cash or check at your student’s school.
- Payments can also be made on the internet using our online payment service www.MyPaymentsPlus.com (please note this website will be down until mid July). You will need your student’s 10-digit ID number which can be obtained at the school site or by calling Food & Nutrition Services at (941)739-5700.
- Account balances follow each student until they graduate from High School or for as long as they remain in a Manatee County School. Please refer to the below charts to assist you in calculating advance payments.