E-Learning Curb Side Meals
Parents/guardians are responsible for checking Curbside Meal ingredients, and ensuring that their student does not consume any items that they may be allergic to. Curbside Meals may contain Wheat, Soy, Eggs, Milk, Peanuts and other allergens. This is not an all-inclusive list of ingredients.
General Food Handling Safety
• Shelf-stable foods should be kept at 85°F or below.
• All foods that require refrigeration need to be kept at 41°F or below.
• All foods that are frozen need to be kept at 0 degrees F or below.
• Keep foods in freezer or refrigerator until they are cooked or consumed.
• Eat food within 2 hours of cooking.
• Discard leftover food or put it back in the refrigerator immediately.
• Clean counters in cooking area before and after cooking.
• Wash hands before and after cooking.
• Milk – Keep in the refrigerator. Use by the “Best BY” date on the carton
• Cold Items (including Fruits, Juice, Vegetables, sandwiches and other items) - Keep in the refrigerator. Use within 5 days or by the “Best BY” date on the container.
• Fresh Fruit – Keep in the refrigerator or at room temperature.
• Frozen Items – Keep in freezer. Follow heating instructions and eat within 2 hours of being cooked.